Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!

This week, I'm linking up with a sweet girl who was in my small group this past year, Lauren!
Each week she hosts a High Five for Friday link-up!

Here are some life-happenings that are definitely high-five worthy:

ONE.
On Monday, Bradley's mom and I helped him move in to this house in Durham:




I for realz want this house.  Pinterest and I would do some serious home decor damage here :)
...aaaand maybe add a stove, oven, and refrigerator.

He will be living here (along with five other college men) for the next week,
spending a week in New York,
returning to Durham for 3 1/2 weeks,
going to Serbia for 2 1/2 weeks,
and spending his last week of City Project here :)
Whew.

I participated in City Project last summer, although our summers will be completely different.
I am thrilled at how God is already working and equipping him in his first three days in Durham!

...he will also be blogging about the entire summer :)

TWO.
Tuesday morning I said goodbye to two of my best friends, Bailey and Leah, who will also be participating in City Project!


Leah and I had a coffee date at Starbucks, and immediately after she left, I could not wait to put my nose in the Word.  Love that girl.


...aaand after Starbucks I went to B & N and got a new journal :)
I swear, I cannot spend less than thirty minutes in that place.  
It's a black hole of beautiful, beautiful books, the smell of coffee, and people with glasses.  Mmm.

THREE.
unedited.
Saturday morning Bradley and I woke up early (like, FIVE AM early), He picked me up at 5:30, and we headed to the rocks at Carolina Beach to watch the sunrise and spend time in prayer.

& he brought me coffee :)


I am so thankful to live in Wilmington.

FOUR.
I am becoming more equipped for motherhood...one cooking experience at a time.


FIVE.
This sweetness.


My mom's parents.
Papa Earl has Alzeheimer's and Nana takes care of him and virtually everyone else in that nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment