Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!
This week is dead week--because I'll be dead by Friday.
Then next week I die again because final exams commence...gulp.

So I am happy classes are nearly over, but not ready to lock myself in the library for hours at a time.
No thank you.


 But tonight is small group and Bradley was extra sweet today...so let's focus on the good, shall we?

Wonderful Scripture:
Romans 1:16-17
Romans 12, particularly verses 14-21 were so impactful on my heart and life last week, so I've decided to read through Romans.

Wonderful Friend:
H and I so kindly sharing some dead week delirium...

Wonderful Picture:
Thanks Prof Knight...a baby with a mouth full of sand is super inspiring.

Wonderful Food:
Black coffee. My energy/life source. Poor life decisions.

Wonderful Outing:
Bradley and I went to dinner on Saturday night with two other couples that we met through the church (not Summit) softball team that he plays for.

Wonderful Pin:
It happens.

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday and are much more optimistic than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment