Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

I GET TO GO HOME TODAY!!!!!

After my last class today that dismisses at 2:45, Bradley and I are headed home for Easter!  I miss my family so much.  It feels like we're going on a vacation every time we pack up the car and head down I-40 East.

More on the wonderful-ness of this week, posted on Wednesday!

Wonderful Song:
Ben Rector, "Loving You is Easy"
Such a cute song, and then someone from the audience gave him the subject of "cats" on which to improv for the third verse.  Just watch.


Wonderful Scripture: 
Revelation 21:1-8


Wonderful Friend: 
I have a new roommate, Rebekah! We are both very thankful she is now living with me :) I found this sweet note on my desk on Tuesday, the afternoon of the day she moved in:


Wonderful Picture:
I found honeysuckles on campus last Thursday and enjoyed a snack:


Wonderful Pin:
but for real...I would not stop talking.

Wonderful Food:
Monday afternoon I walked to Cup-a-Jo to work and enjoyed black coffee, hummus on a wheat bagel (why hasn't this been a part of my life until now?), and silly conversation with the stranger that sat at the table with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment