Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! 
I'm taking a break from writing this excruciating thesis paper for my History of the Middle Ages class to share with you some wonderfulness!  


Wonderful Song:
"The Church" - Elevation Worship
I love running to this song, mostly because of the charge it gives to the Church. Regardless on your thoughts (or mine) about Elevation Church, this song exhorts believers to preach the Gospel--and the Church needs to be exhorted more, no doubt.


Wonderful Scripture:
Exodus 8:18-19
How cool is that? Even the Egyptian magicians recognized God's superior and ultimate power.


Wonderful Friend:
My brother, Trey.
After I went to my family's Easter church service, my family and Bradley went to visit Nana and Papa Earl (my mom's parents) at Papa Earl's nursing home.
Trey partook in a self photo shoot with my phone
(unedited, in full glory):



So I joined him.
He is seriously awesome.





Wonderful Picture:
Gertie, Bradley's 15-year-old first love/dog. When we pulled into his driveway on Wednesday for Easter break, Gertie ran up to me.
A 15-year-old dog ran. Made my day.


Wonderful Pin:
Paint swatches as gift tags--seriously, how smart is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment