Friday, July 20, 2012

HF4F: Britt's Donuts.

It's Friday y'all.
Halleluyer.

I'm linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday!

Last Sunday night my parents, my cousin Katherine, and I ventured fifteen minutes to another world -- Carolina Beach.

We went for the legendary Britt's Donuts.

ONE.
The adorable/slightly trashy street where Britt's is located.



TWO.
Melt in your mouth sugary goodness.



THREE.
We found a henna shop directly across from donut heaven.


Nothing says "I love Jesus" like a tramp stamp.

FOUR.
The super cute/life-risking ferris wheel.


FIVE.
And the people who parked beside us even left a gift.


Hoping your Friday is this fun and entertaining! 

7 comments:

  1. New follower - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. britts donuts are amazing!!! i ate like 5 the morning of my wedding :0) and my growing mister is making me crave them now. its almost worth the 2 hour drive to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are AWESOME for eating donuts on your wedding day! They are sooo worth it!

      Delete